The Terms and Conditions given below are intended to protect your rights as a member
of our loyalty program, Mantri Insignia. Should you require any clarifications you
can contact the Mantri Insignia Member Services.
- "Company" refers to Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. who is a leading real
estate developer in Bangalore, building world class residential properties, IT parks,
shopping complexes, commercial buildings and educational institutions.
- "Mantri Insignia" refers to the loyalty program offered by Mantri Developers
- "Member" means a Buyer who is automatically enrolled as a member of Mantri
Insignia Loyalty Program.
- "Tier-level" means the four hierarchies namely, Silver, Gold, Platinum
and Titanium under the Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program.
- "Buyer" means the person who purchases a flat/ unit/ apartment/villa (as
the case may be) from Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd.
- "Referrer" means the person who makes a confirmed sale/s recommendation
to his/her family/friends/colleagues to purchases an apartment/villa from Mantri
Developers Pvt Ltd.
- "Agreement Value" means the basic cost of the flat which is inclusive
of car park and the garden/terrace area of the flat/unit booked.
- "Points" means the award given to a member for purchasing a flat/unit/apartment/villa
from Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd and also for giving a confirmed referral.
- "Program Partners" refers to all of the partners that offer services,
benefits, redemptions or any facilities and arrangements to the members of Mantri
- "Reward" is the benefit and/or service that a member can avail of through
exchange of his/her points.
- "Mantri Insignia Member Services" is the dedicated service centre for
member queries related to Mantri Insignia only.
- "Mantri customer/s" means a person who purchases a flat/unit/apartment/villa,
as the case may be, from Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mantri Insignia is a Program managed, developed and operated by Mantri Developers
Pvt. Ltd. to reward Mantri customers (residing/not residing at Mantri Apartments/Villas).
- Mantri Insignia membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of
Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd.
- All interpretations of the Terms and Conditions and Program rules shall be at the
sole discretion of Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd.
- Terms and Conditions of Mantri Insignia and the relationship between Mantri Insignia
Loyalty Program and/or Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., and each member are governed
by Indian law. By becoming a Member of the Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program, each
member submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Bangalore.
- All communication shall be mailed to the mailing address (postal or email) and if
there are any changes in the member's personal information, then it is the responsibility
of the member to change his/her email address, residential address/ office address/
mailing address as well as the mobile and landline numbers in the Mantri Insignia
website under the profile section. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure
that the same changes are reflected in our website and system. All communication
shall be deemed to have been received by the member and Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
bears no responsibility for communication not received or lost in the mail or courier.
- Any of the rules, privileges, benefits, terms, conditions, reward or reward levels
or duration pertaining to the Program/ applicability of the Program may be extended,
cancelled, discontinued, withdrawn, changed, altered or modified, by the Company
upon reasonable notice where it is possible and/or practical to give such notice,
and that Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., and its successors / assigns shall not be
liable for loss or damage resulting there from and shall be deemed to constitute
acceptance by the member.
- Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and
Conditions and as to the number of points in his or her account. Mantri Insignia
Program shall attempt to send correspondence to active members to inform them on
matters, including notification of Program changes. However, neither Mantri Insignia
Program, nor companies participating as Partners in the Program shall be liable
for any failure to do so and shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate
transcription of entry information, for problems related to any of the equipment
or programming associated with or utilized by the member, for any human error or
for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone
network or electronic transmission or for problems relating to computer equipment,
software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, for any other technical
or non-technical error or malfunction, or for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete,
garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail for whatever reason.
- The Program and any benefit, offering, or rewards relating to the Program, shall
not be construed as, or constitute a contract, or otherwise establish a contractual
relationship between Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. and any Mantri Insignia
- Nothing in the Mantri Insignia Program is intended, or shall be
construed to create or establish any agency, partnership or joint venture relationship
between Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. and its Program partners.
- As part of the endeavour of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., to provide valuable information
and offers to the members of Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program, Mantri Insignia Program
would develop mailing lists for use by themselves and their Program partners. These
lists are developed under strict supervision so as to safeguard the privacy of the
member's information. As part of providing value added product offering to its members,
Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to send special offers/promotions
to the members regarding Mantri Insignia or its Program partners.
- Consent to receive such offers shall be deemed as given until such time that the
member expressly withdraws his or her consent to receive mailers and other Program
information from Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. and its various Program partners by
opting out of the relevant preference by notifying the Mantri Insignia Program centre
in writing. Withdrawal of consent may result in certain services not being offered
and/or provided to the member.
- In the event of any grievance/dispute of the member on the services pertaining to
the Loyalty Program, the same shall be sorted out as soon as possible by way of
discussions between such member and a representative of Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd.
If such grievance/dispute is not sorted out to the satisfaction of the member, then
the decision of the representative of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. shall be final
and the member agrees to be bound by the same.
- The decision of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., in respect to the Program shall be
final and binding.
- The Buyer's decision shall be considered final in case the Mantri Apartment/Villa
has been referred by more than one person.
Enrollment and Membership
- An online unique membership number which will be the login ID and password shall
be allocated to the buyer on purchase of a Mantri Apartment/Villa. The use of this
membership number and associated benefits is deemed to be an acceptance of these
Terms and Conditions and other Program Terms and Conditions that may be issued from
time to time, to the benefit of customers of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Mantri Insignia members cannot maintain membership in or earn points on multiple
- Membership of Mantri Insignia is not transferable to any third party and may only
be used by the member. A member can have only one membership number hereunder.
- Employees of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. are not entitled to the benefits under
the Mantri Loyalty Program Scheme.
- Except as specified herein, the membership to the Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program
is valid for the lifetime of the member.
- The Program shall have 4 tier-levels of membership- Silver, Gold, Platinum and Titanium.
- The Silver Tier shall be the base tier-level and all new members who purchase an
Apartment/Villa below Rs. 4 crores shall be enrolled into this tier.
- A member could directly be enrolled into the Gold Tier if the value of his/her Apartment/Villa
is between Rs.4 crores and Rs. 9 crores.
- A member could directly be enrolled into the Platinum Tier if the value of his/her
Apartment/Villa is Rs. 9 crores and above.
- Members can upgrade from Silver to Gold tier-level on accumulation of 5,000 points
and from Gold to Platinum tier-level on accumulation of 16,000 points.
- Entry to the Titanium level is by "Invitation Only".
- Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to add, modify or delete tier-level
benefits and/or qualifications, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- Mantri Insignia has no predetermined termination date and may continue
until such time as Mantri decides to terminate the Program, at any time, with or
without notice to the members. Accumulation of points shall cease immediately on
termination of the Program. However, members shall be given 3 months' time from
the date the Program termination is announced, to redeem the desired reward/s.
- Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., reserves the right to discontinue membership to the
Mantri Insignia of any member who appears to be using the Program
in a manner inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions, or the intent of the Program,
or any portion of the Program, including, but not limited to, reward redemption,
or, if a member commits misconduct or fraud, or misuses the Program's benefits and
awards, misuses the Program of its facilities and services, etc. Mantri Developers
Pvt. Ltd. also reserves the right to discontinue membership of any member who acts
in a manner inconsistent with local or state laws, statutes or ordinances. Discontinued
membership may result in the loss of all accumulated points and the cancellation
of all Mantri Insignia rewards, benefits and privileges.
- Membership number and accrued points do not constitute property of the members.
Except as specifically provided herein, membership number and accrued points are
transferable to his /her power of attorney holder, as the case may be, in case of
any eventuality to the member.
Earning and Accrual of Points
- Membership to the Mantri Insignia Program entitles members to earn points, which
can be redeemed for rewards in accordance with the Terms & Conditions of the
- Points shall be allocated only for purchases from the day the Program is launched
i.e., 12th February, 2011 and henceforth. Points acquired/accrued prior to this
date shall not be considered as per the communication sent earlier.
- Redemption of Points shall be effective from 1st April 2011.
- Points shall be allocated to the buyer only on receipt of 25% payment of the total
value of the property from the buyer.
- Points shall be allocated to the referrer on receipt of 25% payment of the total
value from the buyer whom he has referred.
- The monetary value of 1 point is equivalent to 50 Indian rupees and under no circumstances
can points be converted to cash or price discounts on home purchases unless promoted
as a special offer by Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- No purchase of points is permitted. A member cannot purchase points and add these
to points already earned in order to redeem such points for a reward.
- Points earned by any individual member is not combinable with or transferable to
other Mantri reward programs, formulated in the past, present or future or with
any other programs run by the partners of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- The Mantri Insignia Member Services reserves the right to deduct
points from a member's account if the points have been erroneously recorded under
- Buyers do not get any points if purchased through a scheme formulated by Mantri
Developers Pvt. Ltd., but they shall get a membership number.
- Referrers shall be entitled to points under the Loyalty Program even if the buyer
he/she has referred purchases the Mantri Apartment/Villa through a scheme.
- Buyers do not get any points if purchased through a discount given by the management
of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., but they shall get a membership number.
- Referrers shall be entitled to points under the Loyalty Program even if the buyer
he/she has referred purchases the Mantri Apartment/Villa through a discount given
by the management of Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd.
- Buyers shall be entitled to points under the Loyalty Program even if the Mantri
Apartment/Villa is purchased through an associate.
- Renting out or reselling the Mantri Apartment/Villa by the member shall not disentitle
the member to his/her points gained under Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program.
- In case a buyer shifts units in a Mantri Apartment/Villa, then the points allotted
to both the buyer as well as the referrer shall be corresponding to the unit finally
shifted to by the buyer. The earlier points allotted shall get reversed and the
buyer as well as the referrer's account shall get credited with the new points.
- In case the buyer upgrades or shifts to a higher unit in any of the Mantri Apartment/Villa,
then he/she will be entitled for additional 100 bonus points.
- All residential tenants at Mantri Apartment/Villas shall be eligible for membership
but will earn points only after making a direct purchase of a Mantri Apartment/Villa
from Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., or by giving a confirmed referral.
- In the case of a resale, the new owner shall be eligible to become a member of the
Mantri Insignia Loyalty Program although he/she would not be eligible for any points.
The member shall start earning points only after making a direct purchase from Mantri
Developers Pvt. Ltd., or by giving a confirmed referral.
- Applicable taxes shall be collected or deducted at the time of allotment of points
Expiry of Points
- The points are valid for a period of 1 year.
- Upon expiry of the one year period, the accumulated points, if not redeemed, cannot
Rewards and Redemption
- A minimum of 1 confirmed referral or purchasing of another Mantri Apartment/Villa
is required for redemption. However, the buyer needs to make a payment of 25% of
the property value in order to enable the redemption process for both the buyer
as well as the referrer.
- The products or the gift vouchers shall be delivered by the Program Partners to
the member's mailing address within 30 working days.
- In case the customer opts for a gift voucher, it shall be the responsibility of
the customer to check and ensure that the gift items are purchased before the expiry
date of the vouchers; failing which the voucher as well as those points shall become
null and void.
- Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd., reserves the right to exclude the products and services
featured in the catalogue for redemption of the points, in subsequent editions of
the catalogue, if any.
- Mantri Developers Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any non-delivery or shortfall
or deficiency of services/products provided by any of the Associate Establishments
including but not limited to over billing, quality of merchandise, delay in delivery,
non-delivery, non-receipt, defect in goods and deficiency in services.
- All rewards are subject to availability and supplier restrictions. Mantri Developers
Pvt. Ltd. may, without notice, withdraw or substitute any reward for another reward
of comparable value and nature. In case the exact model of the merchandise mentioned
in the rewards catalogue is not available at the time of redemption, an alternate
model of the product which is similar in price and quality shall be made available
to the member. If the member is not satisfied with the alternate product, then the
points shall be re-credited into the member's account which he/she can redeem later.
Mantri Insignia points can be redeemed for gifts as featured in
- All taxes and applicable incidental expenditures shall be borne by the member unless
- Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd provides no warranty on the items on offer or for their
- Delivery of merchandise shall be an arrangement between the member and the vendor
and, Mantri Developers Pvt Ltd shall have no involvement in this.
- Transportation, Installation, Courier Costs, etc, incurred with regard to redemption
shall be at the sole responsibility of the member.
- No credit or substitutions shall be given for any rewards that are only partially
- Redeemed rewards once issued/delivered shall not be changed and the member shall
not be entitled to any refund or credit for the points redeemed nor can these be
re-converted back to points
- In case of cancellation/termination of a property purchase, the buyer, as well as
the referrer, shall not be entitled to the points allocated to them for that particular
purchase, but shall retain their respective membership numbers, if already a member.
The Points pertaining to that transaction shall get automatically reversed on such
- In case of cancellation/termination of a property purchase where the buyer has already
redeemed his/her points pertaining to that particular transaction, then the equivalent
amount that has been redeemed shall be recovered from the advance /booking amount
paid towards such property purchase. But the membership number shall still be retained
as it is valid for a lifetime.